The Village Clerk-Treasurer is a full-time employee of the Village. Appointed by the Village Board, this person is the official records custodian for all Village-related matters. The Clerk-Treasurer and staff are responsible for the preparation, execution, and archiving of all Village Board documents as prescribed by State law and Village Code.
These duties include:
- Archiving and maintaining Village Board and Committee documents, official proceedings (minutes), ordinances, and resolutions
- Maintaining boards and commissions applications and appointments
- Administering alcohol, cigarette and other business licenses
- Maintaining election materials and records, and providing voting information
- Issuing dog licenses
- Providing Notary Public services
- Publicizing of legal notices
- Providing information in response to residents' (and others') concerns and questions
- All accounting functions for the Village, including monitoring of the budget
- Human resource management for Village employees
Official Version of Documents
Agendas, meeting minutes, notices and ordinance text on this website are for convenience purposes only and should not be considered a legal representation of the official copy. If you require an official copy of any of these documents, please contact the Clerk/Treasurer's office at 920-234-0304.