Requesting Records and Information

Public Records

The Village Clerk-Treasurer's Office is responsible for archiving public records and other information, including all resolutions and ordinances that are adopted by the Village Board. This website contains many of the documents you may be looking for, but if you can't find what you need, or if you require an official copy of a particular record, you may request it by completing the Open Records Request Form (PDF).

For more information about the Open Records law in Wisconsin, please contact the Village Clerk-Treasurer's Office at 920-234-0304, or the Wisconsin Attorney General's office. More information is also available in the Attorney General's Wisconsin Public Records Law Compliance Outline (PDF).