Serving Your Community

Ways to Get Involved

You can help your community by serving as a member of the Village Board, a Planning Commissioner, Board of Zoning Appeals Member or as an Election Worker. If you are interested in serving in any of these capacities, please contact the Clerk-Treasurer's office at 920-565-3511.

To learn more about the responsibilities of any of these of these positions, click on the following links: