The Sanitary Department is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our Wastewater Treatment Facility, which safely and effectively processes the wastewater created by all Village residents and businesses.
The Sanitary Department has two full-time employees. View a list of the current employees.
Report a Problem
To report a problem with your utility services, please call the Sanitary Department at 920-565-3029. If you have an emergency after regular business hours, call 920-377-6039 or 920-377-6035.
Bills for sewer service are sent quarterly in March, June, September, and December. Service is billed at $130 per quarter per residential unit. We have several options for payment. You may:
- Sign up for ACH withdrawal by completing this form (PDF) and returning it to the Village Hall.
- Sign up for Paperless Billing by completing this form (PDF) and returning it to the Village Hall.
- Mail in or drop off your payment to Village Hall:
Village of Howards Grove
913 S. Wisconsin Drive
Howards Grove, WI 53083
- Make an online payment via GovPayNet. You will need the following information:
- Name on the Sewer account.
- Property Address.
- Contact Phone number.
- Sewer account number (can be found on your bill)
- Dollar amount of your Sewer bill.
For the typical $130 sewer bill, there will be a $5.00 service fee to pay by credit/ debit card. If you have the above information, and wish to proceed, make your online payment. You will be leaving the Howards Grove website for the GovPayNet website to complete your transaction.
Bills for Rental Properties
Bills are sent to the property owners only. If you have rental property, it is the owners’ responsibility to provide the bills to or collect payment from your renters. If sewer bills are not paid, the delinquent amounts are placed on the property tax bill, therefore, we only bill the property owner so you are aware of all outstanding balances.
Facilities Upgrade Plan
Review the report conducted by Donohue & Associates regarding the necessary upgrades for the wastewater treatment facility (PDF).